Particle Counter Monitoring Installation offers a real-time database of the environment and therefore permits the detection of the non-viable particles that can affect the process.
Qualipharma can give you complete support on the qualification of your Particle Counter Monitoring Installation, including its documentation and implementation.
This qualification process is highly important to ensure:
- Operating conditions according to regulations.
- Verification of the placement of all equipment to make sure they collect representative and reliable information.
- Equipment verifications (isokinetic probe, diameter y curvature maximum tolerance, etc.).
- Hardware and software interaction.
- Data integrity.
- Identification and correction of possible installation errors
- Identification and correction of possible faults during the equipment performance
- Necessary documentation for carrying out the audits