Qualipharma provides an unmatched approach to project management services. We are a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and reach their most important goals. The goal of our project management personnel is to produce and implement the most effective programs to meet your company unique needs. We’ve done this for numerous companies, and we can do it for yours.
Qualipharma Project Managers have significant previous operating company experience with planning, managing and leading various projects and programs, they have been responsible for leading roles in product development, process development, and the construction, start-up and commissioning of new and renovated facilities and equipment, including finished pharmaceutical and biological production, aseptic processing and filling, and bulk pharmaceutical production. We provide a system of planning, control, consistency, measurement and risk assessment that can have a major and positive impact on the critical success factors of your projects.
Some of the essential pillars in which our services are based are the following ones:
- Verification of the accomplishment of regulations related to the project.
- Optimization of processes and facilities.
- Multidisciplinary teams with proven experience.
- Setting and follow up of the project timeline.
- Monitoring and optimization of budgets.
- Development of the documentation required (protocols, Master Plans, and records).
- Complete support (management, technical, quality, regulatory and engineering fields).
- Capacity of coordination and management of every project since the conception of the new idea until the commissioning and approval of facilities, processes and products.
We have a proven track record of managing projects of all types and sizes. Our experienced team of project managers are fully committed to assist you in developing and managing planning, commissioning, and validation processes.